Dates and Registration
God has given pastor Luther Eatman and the Bridge of Hope Community Church a love, vision and burden for their community in the northeast side of Kansas City, Kansas. They seek out the marginalized in the community to express God’s love through tangible acts to the homeless, poor, addicts, widows and orphans.
On this Apex trip, you and your students will come alongside Bridge of Hope to serve kids, their families and the community to model, express and create experiences of the transformational love of Jesus.
How you'll serve
- Summer camp — Bridge of Hope hosts a vibrant gospel-focused camp for kids ages 5-13. Your group will provide Bible lessons, crafts, music and games while building relational bridges into the community.
- Community engagement — Groups host games and a picnic dinner at the local water park. This is a great time to meet families who live in the community.
- Practical service projects — Groups will be assigned various work projects to be done at Bridge of Hope or other local locations.
Your group will stay at Bridge of Hope Community Church, 1925 North 11th Street, Kansas City, Kansas 66104.
- Early-bird rate: $450 per participant
- After December 31, 2023: $500 per participant
If you are registering for a U.S. trip, please know that if you have not reserved every spot during your initial registration, there is a potential your group will share this site with another youth group. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-trip training with the materials provided by Apex Missions
- Bring your own air mattresses and bedding
- Plan and prepare a 3-4 day VBS program, including lessons, crafts, games and music (materials are not provided by Apex Missions or Bridge of Hope)
- Bring supplies for assigned work projects