Dates and Registration
May 21–June 16, 2024
The Budapest City Team works with partners throughout the city in the areas of art and music, English outreach and student ministry, using these networks and connections to bring the aroma of Christ to those we encounter. We trust that in making our homes here and seeking the good of the city, we can help people to understand what Jesus meant when He said that He came so that we might have abundant life. Students will be able to jump in alongside us, helping with English camps, spending time at an art studio or working with university students. We would love to have the opportunity to work and learn alongside you as you experience our beautiful city.
Budapest is centrally located in Europe. Not only are Hungarians hungry for a spiritual revitalization, there are many international students and workers coming to Budapest every year. Each member of our team is seeking to reach their coworkers, friends and neighbors with the Good News of the gospel and has grown in their love and appreciation for Hungarian culture in the process.
When you choose to come to Budapest this summer, you will be able to participate in the ongoing work that the Budapest City Team is part of in arts, coffee house ministry and student ministry.
Meet our missionaries
We are asking God to raise up 300,000 disciple-makers, 3,000 churches/kingdom communities and 300 ministry partners cooperating to bring gospel transformation to Budapest by seasoning and enlightening community life in the city and causing it to become a place of regional influence for the spread of the gospel.
Our team currently has a few areas of focus:
- Arts — Anthony, Cassidy, Colin and Daniel
- English Outreach — Harold, Cindy and Sam
- University Students — Bekah, Robin and Randy
- Business Professionals — Doug and Kristie
- May 21-24 – Apex Orientation in Chicago, Illinois
- May 25-26 – Arrive in Budapest, Hungary
- June 14-16 – Return home
How you’ll serve
- Experience team and city life
- Shadow our team members who are working in the areas of fine arts and music. Meet other artists and musicians in Hungary and see how our team members seek to show Christ to them through their work
- Hungarian language learning
- Te Meg Én project (with at-risk Roma children)
- English Camp
- International student ministry – social events, evangelism, and training other students in how to share their faith
Students will be staying at an AirBNB, a hotel/hostel or with a host family.