How You’ll Serve
- Experience team and city life
- Shadow our team members who are working in the areas of fine arts and music. Meet other artists and musicians in Hungary and see how our team members seek to show Christ to them through their work
- Hungarian language learning
- Te Meg Én project (with at-risk Roma children)
- English Camp
- International student ministry – social events, evangelism, and training other students in how to share their faith
students will likely be staying at an AirBNB, a hotel/hostel, or host family.
What’s included in the price:
- On-site ground transportation
- Most ministry expenses
- Orientation and Debrief
- Travel Agent
- Apex Shirt (we know you want one!)
Not included in the price:
- Visa fees
- Passport fees
- Plane Tickets
$75 application fee due when you submit your application.
the fee will be put toward your trip when accepted, and returned if not accepted.
First payment of $550 due April 1st, 2022.
Full trip cost is due May 12th, 2022.