Budapest, Hungary is a metropolitan area of 3,000,000. It is the center of cultural, academic, economic, and political influence for the nation and it is probable that there are fewer than 85,000 believers in the city. The Budapest City Team works with partners throughout the city in the areas of art and music, English outreach, and student ministry, using these networks and connections to bring the aroma of Christ to those we encounter. We trust that in making our homes here and seeking the good of the city, we can help people to understand what Jesus meant when he said that he came so that we might have abundant life. Students will be able to jump in alongside us, helping with English camps, spending time at an art studio, or working with university students. We would love to have the opportunity to work and learn alongside you as you experience our beautiful city!
Meet Our Missionaries
We are asking God to raise up 300,000 disciple-makers, 3,000 churches/kingdom communities, and 300 ministry partners cooperating to bring gospel transformation to Budapest by seasoning and enlightening community life in the city and causing it to become a place of regional influence for the spread of the gospel.
Our team currently has a few areas of focus:
- Arts — Anthony, Cassidy, Colin, and Daniel
- English Outreach — Harold, Cindy, and Sam
- University Students — Bekah, Robin, and Randy
- Business Professionals — Doug and Kristie
How is this site strategic?Budapest is centrally located in Europe. Not only are Hungarians hungry for a spiritual revitalization, there are also hordes of international students and workers coming to Budapest every year. Each member of our team is seeking to reach their coworkers, friends, and neighbors with the Good News of the gospel and has grown in their love and appreciation for Hungarian culture in the process. When you choose to come to Budapest this summer, you will be able to participate in the ongoing work that the Budapest City Team is part of in arts, coffee house ministry, and student ministry. You will help contribute to our team’s goal of raising up 300,000 disciple-makers and share the gospel with people from all over the world! We have an exciting opportunity in Budapest to sow seeds that may spread the Kingdom of God to many tribes, nations, and tongues.
How You’ll Serve
- Experience team and city life
- Shadow our team members who are working in the areas of fine arts and music. Meet other artists and musicians in Hungary and see how our team members seek to show Christ to them through their work
- Hungarian language learning
- Te Meg Én project (with at-risk Roma children)
- English Camp
- International student ministry – social events, evangelism, and training other students in how to share their faith
students will likely be staying at an AirBNB, a hotel/hostel, or host family.
What’s included in the price:
- On-site ground transportation
- Most ministry expenses
- Orientation and Debrief
- Travel Agent
- Apex Shirt (we know you want one!)
Not included in the price:
- Visa fees
- Passport fees
- Plane Tickets
$75 application fee due when you submit your application.
the fee will be put toward your trip when accepted, and returned if not accepted.
First payment of $550 due April 1st, 2022.
Full trip cost is due May 12th, 2022.
June 12th - July 8th
- 3 Weeks
- $2,200.00 + Travel
- Trip Full Have a question?